Technological developments have actually changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.