Technological developments have changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is really helpful if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.