Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any assistance is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.