Technological breakthroughs have changed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for new editors.