Technological advancements have actually revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.