Technological developments have changed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very valuable if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.