Technological developments have actually reinvented several aspects of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.