Technological advancements have reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really costly to purchase individually.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.