Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.