Technological advancements have changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.