Technological breakthroughs have transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.