Technological advancements have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely practical if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for new editors.