Technological breakthroughs have revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, specifically for new editors.