Technological developments have reinvented several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for brand-new editors.