Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best option is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.