Technological advancements have transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is very handy if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.