Technological breakthroughs have changed several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the modern world, with a number of users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different typefaces are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.