Technological developments have changed several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very pricey to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is really useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.