Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the contemporary world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.