Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides numerous choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, particularly for new editors.