Technological developments have reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is very helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.