Technological advancements have actually reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best option is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The customer support team is really handy if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.