Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.