Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several options on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The client support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.