Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is really handy if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for new editors.