Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really handy if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, especially for new editors.