Technological advancements have actually transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with a number of users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for new editors.