Technological developments have changed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a hassle, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further modified.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really useful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.