Technological advancements have reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you encounter this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely costly to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.