Technological breakthroughs have transformed a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to buy separately.
- The client support team is really practical if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for brand-new editors.