Technological breakthroughs have actually reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.