Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of choices, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a pristine interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, particularly for new editors.