Technological breakthroughs have actually changed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern world, with several users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very pricey to buy individually.
- The client support team is very practical if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.