Technological developments have transformed several aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for new editors.