Technological breakthroughs have reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for new editors.