Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best choice is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the contemporary world, with a number of users choosing eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be really pricey to purchase individually.
- The client support team is very valuable if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, particularly for new editors.