Technological developments have reinvented a number of elements of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the modern-day world, with several users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise really easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The distinct 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.