Technological advancements have changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely popular in the contemporary world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further contains more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers a number of choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then additional modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to purchase separately.
- The customer support team is really valuable if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things all at once.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.