Technological advancements have changed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is indeed an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely handy if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a basic eBook, this is the perfect software application to utilize, specifically for new editors.