Technological breakthroughs have actually reinvented several elements of our lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really well-known in the modern world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly generate eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which further includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically gotten rid of from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant information in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further edited.
This is indeed a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really practical if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.