Technological advancements have changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of choices, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit supplies several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a totally automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the a number of functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is very useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for brand-new editors.