Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to buy separately.
- The customer support team is very helpful if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are limited options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for brand-new editors.