Technological advancements have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software developed to generate eBooks. It has actually enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other web pages.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be really pricey to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really helpful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for new editors.