Technological breakthroughs have actually revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, specifically after altering font sizes and erasing or including some elements.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides a number of choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very handy if any help is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, especially for new editors.