Technological breakthroughs have actually transformed several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely famous in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely easy to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly an extremely powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very sensible considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for new editors.