Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to use what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very popular in the contemporary world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software designed to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can frequently be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox provides numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content creators and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be really costly to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any assistance is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.