Technological advancements have reinvented a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has enabled users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to tons of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of styles readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 various fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This supplies a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the several functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be extremely costly to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely helpful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.