Technological developments have actually reinvented several elements of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to make use of what is readily available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks very famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users selecting eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has likewise increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very easy to handle, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you encounter this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is very beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that additional modified.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided before buying. There are several 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to buy individually.
- The client support team is extremely practical if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is likewise supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, especially for brand-new editors.