Technological advancements have transformed several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks really famous in the modern-day world, with numerous users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of options, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further contains more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using content from other sources can be extremely useful; this tool can be utilized to generate more leads and provide a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some elements.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a very powerful tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in a lot of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be extremely pricey to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any support is required.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also offered if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, specifically for new editors.