Technological developments have reinvented a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best choice is to utilize what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely popular in the modern-day world, with a number of users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the need for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of choices, which include having the ability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the immense catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is offered to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr provides you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit provides several choices on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in the majority of eBooks creating software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered prior to buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is very useful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things simultaneously.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.